The District’s Modified Phase III water shortage restrictions
- Are in effect June 5, 2017 through August 1, 2017, except where stricter measures have been imposed by local governments.
- Lawn watering is limited to a once-per-week schedule. Follow this schedule unless your city or county has a different once-per-week schedule or more stringent restrictions.
Addresses with “house numbers” … May only irrigate on … Ending in 0 or 1 Monday Ending in 2 or 3 Tuesday Ending in 4 or 5 Wednesday Ending in 6 or 7 Thursday Ending in 8 or 9 Friday No address (community common areas, etc.) Friday
- Unless your city or county already has stricter hours in effect, the allowable watering hours are before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m., regardless of property size.
- Complete restrictions at SWFMWD site.
Cottontail rabbits are among the 17 lagomorph species in the genus Sylvilagus, found in the Americas. In appearance, most cottontail rabbits closely resemble the wild European rabbit.
- Scientific name: Sylvilagus
- Family: Leporidae
- Higher classification: Leporids
- Order: Lagomorpha
- Rank: Genus
Did you know: Humans may contract the bacterial disease tularemia from handling the dead body of an infected cottontail. umich.edu